Friday, October 29, 2010

Hello from Zhongshan Park!

Hello From Zhongshan Park!  or what I like to call Herald Square East. Sometimes when I am in Starbucks on South Changning Lu I like to peer out at the Starbucks on North Changning lu and wonder what the people are like over there.  Will Starbucks be cheaper over there, and will they have the same variety of pastries;0) I love Zhongshan Park! Can I tell you that I am in love with Will's Gym (www.willsgym.com) and their too-cool-for-school trainers, and in the heart of this busy district is Zhongshan Park (yes an actual park-hence the name). Walk deep enough in and you forget you are in a bustling metropolis AND there is a women selling bunny rabbits (okay, I actually don't know if she is selling them). Next week the paddle boats!

From Shanghai, with Love....
xoxo


Enike

No comments:

Post a Comment