Friday, October 29, 2010

Sweet Temptations...



Dear Louise,

My friend Sushi and I were wandering around in the cold..and stumbled upon this pleasant surprise of the cutest little boutique bakery that makes you wish you had a birthday as well as 5 kgs of extra hip space to spare...Filled with the prettiest little pastries and tarts, we blinded the saleslady with our flashes..but it was worth it because we got to taste all the little display macaroons. They have everything from black sesame cheesecake, to sweet potato madeleines...I’ll take you as soon as you’re here...For more info you should check out..http://www.chartresrestaurant.com/en/index.html

Miss you...

From Shanghai, with love xoxo

Farah



1 comment:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete